Wall & Keogh - 15 TeabagsRegular price €5.95
Wall & Keogh is the foremost supplier of quality teas to venues across Dublin.
When it first opened up on the streets of Portobello in 2010, it was the first tea shop of its’ kind in Ireland – offering users a chance to see and smell each blend before buying. Their team have travelled all around the world, working on tea plantations in the Vietnam, India and Brazil, trying to fully comprehend and truly understand, and now at Wall and Keogh the quality of Tea on offer is a testament to this work.
In Industry we have a wide selection of the most popular flavours and you can even order a nice cup at the deli counter as well!
- Irish Breakfast
- Put The Cat Out - Chamomile Flowers, Lime Blossom & Lavender
- Earl Grey
- Life Of Britain - Green Tea with Sandlewood, Papaya & Peppercorns
- Moroccan Dust - Green Tea with Moroccan Mint
- Peppermint Blend B - Peppermint, Passion flower, Lemon Balm & Lavender
- South Of France - Fruit Tea mix with Hibiscus, Elderberries & Papaya