Bluetooth Speaker - aLOOMI - Wheat - Front Cut
Bluetooth Speaker - aLOOMI - Wheat - Back Cut
Bluetooth Speaker - aLOOMI - Wheat - Lifestyle Cut

Bluetooth Speaker - aLOOMI - Wheat

Regular price €169.95

Only 7 items in stock!

aLOOMI enchants with its aesthetic outer and multiple functions. It's a chic lantern and speaker in one product, and it will blend beautifully into your home.

It has 360-degree sound and a lamp top which features dimmable light, candlelight function and coloured light, to name a few settings of aLOOMI. Enhance the experience by pairing two aLOOMI speakers to achieve Stereo Play - and it'll be like you're standing in the front row of your favourite concert. Moreover, it's dust- and water resistant, making it brilliant for the balcony, the garden or perhaps a picnic.

The Wheat collection is made of a sustainable material, where 35% plastic is replaced by wheat fibres, and the remaining 65% is nothing less than 100% recycled plastic. On top of that, the fabric used on all speakers consists of 98% recycled polyester. Nothing less.


  • Dimensions: 115*194 mm (Ø*H)
  • Weight: 600g
  • Speaker: Ø45 mm 4Ω 6W
  • Playing time: up to 30 hours
  • Charging time: 3-4 hours (USB) / 6-8 hours (Qi)
  • Charging cable included
  • Stereo Play (TWS)
  • Voice Assistant
  • Build in Lithium battery with 3.7V, 2200mAh
  • Bluetooth: version 5.0
  • Range: up to 10 m
  • Water-resistant (IPX4)
  • Input power: 5V / 1A
  • LED lamp with 5 dimmable levels.