We are looking for someone experienced to join our retail team!
The person will be delivering the highest merchandising standards, exceptional customer service and have a passion to advance their career in the retail industry.
You must be used to work in a fast pace environment and will also be responsible for various support and administrative tasks outlined below. A keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and an enthusiastic appreciation for good design is a must.
Days of the week and hours
- Shift work Monday – Sunday
- Highly motivated, target driven and have good organization skills, ensuring sales are maximized within the store
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in fast paced working environment with good problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (Adobe Suite - Photoshop, InDesign would be an advantage)
- Background in interior, homeware or design-led brands would be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in high end design retail
- Work within a team, reporting to the Team Leader on all aspects of the day to day activities and assisting other staff where necessary to ensure we provide an excellent level of service at all times
- Assist the Team Leader in training new staff
- Providing customers with a well-informed, polite, friendly and high quality service
- Offering customers assistance with enquiries via telephone, email and in-store
- Opening & closing the shop (including cashing up in the evenings)
- Ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times and always well stocked and replenished
- Receiving and processing incoming deliveries
- Processing and fulfilling online orders
- Ensuring accurate communication between fellow staff members of ongoing orders and/or customer enquiries
- Assisting with stock taking and updating our stock management system when necessary
- Responsible for security within the store
- Assist the café team, management and office team or kitchen team when required
- Inspiring the team to drive sales and deliver the finest level of customer service.
- Keep up to date with current product knowledge, Compliance with company policies, procedures and best practice to ensure a high level of productivity in line with company targets.
- Be passionate about our company ethos and products and act as a brand ambassador for Industry & Co in your behaviour and outlook at all times
- Maintain the store appearance at all times
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow with our team. More important than this are the pleasant working conditions as part of a fantastic team.
If you think you would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send in your CV with the subject line "Senior Retail Sales Assistant" to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us, good luck!