We are looking for a Stockroom Assistant to join our team! The successful applicant will be a very organised, have a keen eye for detail and be a motivated team player.
You must be used to work in a fast pace environment and will also be responsible for various support and administrative tasks outlined below.
Days of the week and hours
- Shift work Monday – Sunday
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The role is focused on stockroom responsibilities and will involve a certain amount of manual handling
- Must be available to work both weekday's as well as weekends
- A full and clean driving license would be an advantage for this role
- Assist with opening and closing the shop - cleaning the shop front in the mornings, putting tables and chairs out in the mornings and taking them in at night
- Processing and fulfilling online orders in both Industry & Co. and our sister shop Barn
- Receiving and processing incoming deliveries. This involves checking off and pricing all orders as they arrive in an efficient manner
- Keeping the back of house clean, tidy and organised and ensuring minimal damages to stock
- Carrying deliveries from the street to our stockroom
- Ensuring all stock is correctly labelled
- Ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times and always well stocked and replenished
- Carrying out stocktakes where necessary
- Update our stock management system when necessary
- Process purchase orders against invoices and ensure they are accepted in correctly when orders arrive
- Working on the shop floor and assist our retail assistants where necessary
- Assist the café team, management and office team or kitchen team when required
- Follow our company policies and procedures
- Be passionate about our company ethos and products and act as a brand ambassador for Industry & Co & Barn in your behaviour and outlook at all times
If you think you would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send in your CV with the subject line "Operations Assistant" to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us, good luck!