Industry & CO is seeking creative chefs with excellent presentation and flavour skills to join our team.
We create amazing, fresh and beautiful menus each day from scratch in our Dublin 2 based production kitchen.
This role which involves supporting our head chef with menu development, food preparation and service and general kitchen management is an excellent opportunity to someone looking to move up in their career or stop working nights. In return, we'll give you a competitive salary, continued professional development and relevant training, plenty of room to grow the role as you progress, and a fun and lively working environment.
- Ensuring that high standards are met and maintained
- Ensure full compliance of all food and hygiene standards and regulations at all times, and ensure necessary training and checks are in place
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests, ensuring corrective action is taken to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness at all time
- Take control of the kitchen when the head chef is off. On these days you will be responsible for overseeing and leading the operation of the kitchen, including management of the kitchen team and food preparation
- Our ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with a middle eastern themed menu, and have a proven track record in delivering exceptional food in a time pressured environment
- You will have also completed a degree or certificate in culinary arts and have at least 3 years’ experience at a similar level
- Attention to detail, strong leadership and organisational skills are a must in this role
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, and must be able to speak fluent English. You must also be eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland
- Must be available to work 40 hours based on a 5 over 7 day working week
- Must be available to work weekdays as well as weekends
- Be a friendly, warm individual!
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow with our team. You would also get discounts on our delicious food & in our retail stores.
If you think you would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send in your CV with the subject line "Junior Sous Chef" to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us, good luck!