Digital Marketing and Content Creator
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated creative thinker and a digital marketer.
You will be primarily responsible for conceptualising, planning, executing and leading social media marketing within our brand guidelines across all social platforms and websites for both Industry & Co. retail store and cafe as well as our little sister kids store Barn. You will create content for use across all digital marketing avenues including, but not limited to website, Instagram, Facebook.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, the ability to drive customer engagement, follower growth, retention and sales.You will have excellent communication skills, and most importantly, be passionate about the company ethos.
- A minimum of two years’ proven track record of social media strategy success(es)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline desirable, but not essential
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and computer skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High level IT skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Self-starter excited by the potential to work as part of a small, dynamic team
- Develop and plan marketing strategies to ensure growth and increased sales both in-store and online.
- Plan social media strategy schedule alongside our senior management team
- Style, photograph and edit images. Ensure high resolution imagery and image descriptions are made available from suppliers to both Industry & Co. and Barn.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure all areas are being promoted correctly, ensuring the strategy supports the needs of the business.
- When required create and manage paid social strategy, including budget, creative direction and ROI.
- Interact with social influencers and customers through our social media platforms.
- Create a social media spreadsheet job sheet to include post image, text, likes, time of post, paid/unpaid post, day of the week, web visits, boosted sales etc and present feedback on engagement, conversion, audience growth and sales to management on a weekly basis providing context to results / analytics.
- Investigate content errors and provide timely solutions.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date reporting within an agreed reporting matrix for regular discussion with senior management.
- Manage and maintain the product image folders to allow anybody to easily find product and other images when needed.
The day-to-day requirements of this role will be discussed at interview.
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow with our team. More important than this are the pleasant working conditions as part of a fantastic team.
If you think you would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV with the subject line "Digital Marketing" to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a little about yourself and why you would like to work with us here at Industry & Co/Barn.