Industry & Co. are expanding and we are looking to hire a Café Manager to head up our busy in store café. The applicant must be an experienced quality-focused, motivated and a friendly individual who enjoys leading a growing team. This is a 42 hour salaried role which requires a fully committed member of staff. In return, we'll give you a competitive salary, continued professional development and training, plenty of room to grow the role as you progress, and a fun and lively working environment.
- Greeting customers and ensuring that you are delivering the highest level of customer service
- Serving our food and advising our customers on our menu and dietary requirements
- Daily reporting to senior management after each shift
- Restocking packaging, replenishing salads and making sure the cafe is well equipped for busy periods
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness at all time
- Take responsibility for the financial performance of the cafe by controlling costs and minimizing waste
- Nurture a positive work environment and lead by example. Working with senior management on staff appraisals and feedback
- Ensure to deliver the highest standard of customer service to our customers
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety. A good knowledge of HACCP requirements is desirable
- Be creative with the visual display of our food, ensuring displays are looking perfect at all times
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift
- All ordering of packaging and sundries required in the café
- Recruitment of café staff as well as subsequent training, management and motivating
- Comply with all company policy and procedures
- A minimum of 2 years hospitality experience, during which you must have experience in preparing speciality coffee and a minimum 1 year experience in a similar Team Leader or Assistant Manager position
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong retail sales skill set
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent customer service skills
- This role is a 30 - 40 hour role based on a 5 over 7 day week
- Must be available both weekday's and weekend's
- Be a friendly, warm individual!
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow with our team. You would also get discounts on our delicious food!
If you think you would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send in your CV with the subject line "Café Manager" to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us, good luck!