Industry & Co. are on the hunt for a Café Assistant to join our growing team. The applicant must be a quality-focused, motivated and a friendly individual. The ideal candidate will get involved in all aspects of front of house operations and floor service. In return, we'll give you a competitive salary, continued professional development and coffee training, plenty of room to grow the role as you progress, and a fun and lively working environment.
- Greeting customers and ensuring that you are delivering the highest level of customer service
- Serving our food and advising our customers on our menu and dietary requirements
- Daily reporting to senior management after each shift
- Restocking packaging, replenishing salads and making sure the cafe is well equipped for busy periods
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness at all time
- A minimum of 1 year's hospitality experience, during which you must have experience in preparing speciality coffee
- Fluent English
- Must be available to work 30 - 35 hours based on a 5 over 7 day working week
- Must be available to work weekdays as well as weekends
- Must be available between the hours of 07:30 - 20:00
- Must be able to commit for at least 6 Months
- Be a friendly, warm individual!
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow with our team. You would also get discounts on our delicious food & in our retail stores!
If you think you would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send in your CV with the subject line "Barista & Cafe Assistant" to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us, good luck!