Necklace - Ama - Disc with Pearl - 9ct GoldRegular price €360.00
Isle's Ama collection is a celebration of classic femininity, strength and the simple curve.
The Ama, literally meaning 'sea woman', are traditional Japanese female pearl divers and for over 2000 years these badasses have been free diving to hand pick beautiful natural pearls.
- Solid 9ct Disc with Freshwater Pearl
- Disc 7mm diameter, Pearl 2mm diameter
- 18” Sparkly Diamond Cut Curb Chain [can be worn at 16” or 18” length]
- Each piece is handmade so there may be slight variations from the images on the website..
Pearls are especially delicate. To help maintain their lustre, only put your pearl jewellery on after applying makeup or perfume to reduce discolouration. As pearls are soft gems, remember to remove your pearl jewellery before doing any sport or manual work to minimise chances of knocking or scratching them as this will quickly damage the surface. To clean pearls, gently wipe with a soft cloth and avoid any harsh chemicals and abrasives
If the item is not currently in stock we are able to order it in for you!
When can I expect to receive my custom order?
There is a 4-6 week lead time to custom order them as they are handcrafted. Once the order is placed we can advise you the exact ETA.
- We do not offer returns or exchanges on custom ordered items. If you are unsure of the size or finish please call in store to see our display model and we will be happy to advise