We are looking for a Stockroom Assistant to work with us over the busy Christmas period. The successful applicant will be a very organised, have a keen eye for detail and be a motivated team player.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This role will start off as 15-20 hours per week in October, progressing to 25-35 hours in November & December.
- This is a temporary Christmas position from now to the start of January.
- The role is focused on stockroom responsibilities and will involve a certain amount of manual handling.
- Must be available to work both weekday's as well as weekends
- A full and clean driving license would be an advantage for this role
- Receiving and processing incoming deliveries. This involves checking off and pricing all orders as they arrive in an efficient manner
- Keeping the stockroom clean, tidy and organised and ensuring minimal damages to stock
- Carrying deliveries from the street to our stockroom
- Ensuring the shop floor and displays are kept at their best at all times and always well stocked and replenished
- Carrying out stocktakes where necessary
- Working on the shop floor and assist our retail assistants where necessary
- Ensuring all stock is correctly labelled
- Act as a brand ambassador for Industry & Co in your behaviour and outlook at all times.
- Maintain the store appearance at all times
If you think you would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send in your CV with the subject line "Stock Assistant" to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us, good luck!