The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the day to day retail performance and operations in Industry & Co.
This includes assisting management in meeting monthly sales targets, maintaining an excellent level of customer service, managing stock to maximise sales potential and ensuring that the Barn brand is represented visually in the store at all times.
They will be expected to follow processes to ensure the smooth running of the store. They will take the lead in handling customer issues effectively to resolution while ensuring standards are met at all times. They will manage full and part time sales staff and assist in training as necessary. They will have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and an appreciation for good design and have at least two years sales experience in high end retail.
Most importantly, they will understand and be passionate about Industry & Co.'s ethos.
- Customer Service
- Store Operations
- Stock Management
- Product Knowledge
- Staff Training
- Staff Management
- Reaching Sales Targets
- Sales & Supplier Management
- Delivery & Shipping
- Problem Solving
- Store Upkeep
- Brand ambassador
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar Team Leader or Assistant Manager position
- Fluent spoken and written english
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong retail sales skill set
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Background in interior design, homeware's & lifestyle or in the design industry
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (Adobe Suite - Photoshop, InDesign would be an
- This role is a 30 - 40 hour role based on a 5 over 7 day week
- Must be available both weekday's and weekend's
Please send your CV and a cover letter telling us why you are a perfect fit for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org