You will create content for use across all digital marketing avenues including, but not limited to website, Instagram, Facebook. You will be responsible for meeting online sales targets in the run up to the busiest retail quarter of the year.
- Develop and plan marketing strategies to ensure growth and increased sales both in-store and online.
- Plan social media strategy schedule alongside our online manager
- Style, photograph and edit images. Ensure high resolution imagery and image descriptions are made available from suppliers to both Industry & Co. and Barn.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure all areas are being promoted correctly, ensuring the strategy supports the needs of the business.
- When required create and manage paid social strategy, including budget, creative direction and ROI.
- Interact with social influencers and customers through our social media platforms.
- Create a social media spreadsheet job sheet to include post image, text, likes, time of post, paid/unpaid post, day of the week, web visits, boosted sales etc and present feedback on engagement, conversion, audience growth and sales to management on a weekly basis providing context to results / analytics.
- Investigate content errors and provide timely solutions.
- Manage and maintain the product image folders to allow anybody to easily find product and other images when needed.
- A minimum of two years’ proven track record of social media strategy success(es)
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline desirable, but not essential
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills
- High level IT skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Self-starter excited by the potential to work as part of a small, dynamic team
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow with our team. More important than this are the pleasant working conditions as part of a fantastic team.
If you think you would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV with the subject line "Digital Marketing" to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a little about yourself and why you would suit this project.