Industry & Co. are on the hunt for Café Assistants to join our growing team. The applicant must be a quality-focused, motivated and a friendly individual. The ideal candidate will get involved in all aspects of front of house operations and floor service. In return, we'll give you a competitive salary, continued professional development and coffee training, plenty of room to grow the role as you progress, and a fun and lively working environment.
Days of the week and hours
- Shift work Monday – Sunday
- Must be available between the hours of 7:45 - 18:30
- Full time & Part time roles available
- Greeting customers and ensuring that you are delivering the highest level of customer service
- Serving our food and advising our customers on our menu and dietary requirements
- Daily reporting to senior management after each shift
- Restocking packaging, replenishing salads and making sure the cafe is well equipped for busy periods
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness at all time
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A minimum of 1 year's hospitality experience (experience in preparing specialty coffee is a plus!)
- Be a friendly, warm individual!
What We Offer
Our employees are our most valued asset. Your personal and professional development is important to us, and you can expect challenging work responsibilities and the opportunity to grow with our team. You would also get discounts on our delicious food!
If you think you would be perfect for this role, we would love to hear from you! Please send in your CV with the subject line "Cafe Assistant/Barista" to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work for us, good luck!